How to use the 10.0.0.1 WiFi Pause function
You may have needed to disable your Piso network temporarily. You may want to pause your network in order to control the network or stop excessive internet use. The good news is the 10.0.0.1 Piso Wireless system allows you to do this. This tutorial will show you how to use Piso WiFi Pause function effectively.
What is Piso WiFi Pause time?
Piso WiFi Pause allows you to temporarily pause your WiFi network. This feature allows users to set a specific time for the network to be paused. Piso WiFi’s default intervals are 30 minutes, an hour and two hours. These can be changed to suit your needs.
Piso WiFi Pause time: How to use it
- In the address bar, type http://10.0.0.1. You will be taken to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on the “Internet Access Time”.
- There are three options to choose from: 30 minutes (1 hour), 1 hour (2 hours), and 2 hours. Select the option you want by clicking the radio button next to it.
- Click “Apply” after you’ve selected the desired time interval.
- Click on the “Pause Time” button under the “Internet Access Time Option” to activate the pause.
- Users will not be able to access the network during the specified period of time.
Piso WiFi Pause function: Disadvantages
The Piso WiFi Pause Function is a very useful feature, but there are also some disadvantages.
It can frustrate some users by limiting their access to the network. If you sell your Piso WiFi to clients for their business, activating Pause Function may lead to dissatisfaction from customers and loss of sales. The feature is not a way for the admin to limit access to certain users. It’s an on/off function.
How to disable the Piso WiFi pause function
Follow these steps to disable Piso WiFi Pause function.
- Login to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel with your login credentials.
- Scroll down and click the “Pause access” option.
- After clicking on the link, you will be prompted to enter a password. Enter your password and then click “Apply”.
- After completing the steps above, the pause feature will be deactivated and the network will become accessible again.
The conclusion of the article is:
The Piso WiFi Pause Function can be used to manage and control access to your wireless network. This is a very simple feature to set up. By following the instructions in this tutorial you can manage your network access. Use the Piso WiFi Pause function with caution, especially if clients are using your network.