10 Sources For Online Article Marketing Content
Online article marketing is one of the best ways to generate free online targeted traffic to your website or blog. But what should you write about? Some people worry they don’t have anything to write about. The possibilities are really endless. I worry about how I’m going to write about everything I know! There are authors with thousands of articles.
Each and every one of you has valuable information to share. Don’t underestimate yourself. And you should be continually learning and increasing your value to others, so you will continually have additional content to share via online article marketing, online videos, your blog, etc.
Here are 10 ideas for getting content for your articles
1. A product review, book review, system review, etc.
2. Problems your target market is facing. What are they worried about? Where are their fears? How can you help them be more successful?
3. Read a book on personal development, online marketing, or other area where you are knowledgeable. Create an outline of the 10 main points in the book. Write an article on each point. You’ve got 10 articles!
4. A rant. It’s just your personal feeling. Put yourself out there and let your readers get to know you.
5. Mistakes to avoid.
6. Information from a training session you attended or taught.
7. Information from reading other blogs, articles, websites, etc. You definitely don’t want to plagerize and copy verbatim, but go out and read various sources on a topic and then create an article with your own unique spin.
8. Something you heard or read in the news.
9. Tips on a specific topic.
10. A story about something that happened to you or that you Syntaxbusiness.
There is so much to write about once you get started. Sharing your information via online article marketing is a way of giving back and adding value to your readers. It is one of my favorite activities in my online busines.
Online article marketing helps them to get to know you, like you, and trust you. It establishes you as a credible leader that can help others succeed. If you are not currently using article writing in your business, you should seriously consider adding it to your arsenal of free traffic generating strategies.